SmartRink Synthetic Ice Products
|SmartRink Products Available:
- SmartRink Budget Ice (extruded HMWPe)
- SmartRink SmartSkate Synthetic Ice (sinter pressed VHMWPe)
- SmartRink ProFast8000 Synthetic Ice (sinter pressed VHMWPe)
- SmartRink ProFast1500 Synthetic Ice (sinter pressed VHMWPe)
- SmartRink ProFast1800 Synthetic Ice (sinter pressed VHMWPe)
- SmartRink 8′ x 15′ Goalie Training System (can add onto the 15′ end)
Make any size skating surface by adding panels for desired size
|Extruded vs. Sinter Pressed:
SmartRink ProFast series uses a sinter pressed process and most of the other products on the market use a cheaper polymer resin and the extruded process. The result of using a higher end finer polymer resin in combination with a sinter pressed process is a superb glide and excellent speed, and vastly improved durability, which allows the beginner or experienced skater to enjoy their skating experience.
|SmartRink Synthetic Ice:
- Panels are smaller and lighter for quick assembly by one person
- Shipping costs are reduced and the smaller size simplifies delivery
- Great for affordable home skating, designed to go together and stay together
- Sets up on any solid, flat surface (cement, wood, plywood, etc.) indoor or outdoors
- Strong, seamless panel connection
- Highest Quality ice skating surface on the market
- ProFast series specifically designed for large outdoor or indoor facilities. The strong, seamless connection design ensures a tight connection that allows for proper expansion and contraction for a full-size NHL synthetic ice rink with goal creases, face-off dots and lines
- Solid core surface and is available in various thicknesses and panel connections
- Infused panels ARE designed to skate without using additional skate enhancer, save on this recurring expense
- All our skating surfaces are quick and easy to set-up for skating shows, birthday parties, fundraisers, rentals, etc.
For current pricing or to discuss your project, call us at 585.315.8703 or
email us by clicking on the Contact Us Tab!