SmartRink Synthetic Ice Products
|SmartRink Products Available:
- SmartRink Budget Ice (extruded HMWPe)
- SmartRink SmartSkate Synthetic Ice (sinter pressed VHMWPe)
- SmartRink ProFast8000 Synthetic Ice (sinter pressed VHMWPe)
- SmartRink ProFast1500 Synthetic Ice (sinter pressed VHMWPe)
- SmartRink ProFast1800 Synthetic Ice (sinter pressed VHMWPe)
- SmartRink 8′ x 15′ Goalie Training System (can add onto the 15′ end)
Make any size skating surface by adding panels for desired size
|Extruded vs turbo recall. Sinter Pressed:
SmartRink ProFast series uses a sinter pressed process and most of the other products on the market use a cheaper polymer resin and the extruded process. The result of using a higher end finer polymer resin in combination with a sinter pressed process is a superb glide and excellent speed, and vastly improved durability, which allows the beginner or experienced skater to enjoy their skating experience.
|SmartRink Synthetic Ice:
- Panels are smaller and lighter for quick assembly by one person
- Shipping costs are reduced and the smaller size simplifies delivery
- Great for affordable home skating, designed to go together and stay together
- Sets up on any solid, flat surface (cement, wood, plywood, etc.) indoor or outdoors
- Strong, seamless panel connection
- Highest Quality ice skating surface on the market
- ProFast series specifically designed for large outdoor or indoor facilities Download 66 volumes of one piece. The strong, seamless connection design ensures a tight connection that allows for proper expansion and contraction for a full-size NHL synthetic ice rink with goal creases, face-off dots and lines
- Solid core surface and is available in various thicknesses and panel connections
- Infused panels ARE designed to skate without using additional skate enhancer, save on this recurring expense
- All our skating surfaces are quick and easy to set-up for skating shows, birthday parties, fundraisers, rentals, etc.
For current pricing or to discuss your project, call us at 585.315.8703 or
email us by clicking on the Contact Us Tab nc otp!